Lyra Gold Category
- Must invert at least once while body is off the ground on the Lyra
- Must have at least one spinning combination using the Lyra
- Must complete at least one Lyra roll (spiraling at least one full revolution while on the Lyra)
- New 2018: Double and Single point Lyras allowed
- Cannot orbit or swing (definition: running or walking the Lyra in a large circle on the floor in order to create a wide spiral off the ground). Static and spinning combos only.
- Taped or Untaped Lyra is the performer's choice
- Floor mats are required
- Maximum length of performance song is 3:00 minutes for children & youth competitors and 4:00 minutes for adults.