Lyra Bronze Category
- Must keep two hands on Lyra on all inverts (heart over head)
- Not permitted to do any movement on the top of the Lyra with the exception of the hands; Examples: no leg hooks, sitting or standing on the top of the Lyra. Body must remain in the middle, sides and under the Lyra.
- Lyra must be taped completely around
- Option to use double or single point
- Cannot orbit or swing (definition: running or walking the Lyra in a large circle on the floor in order to create a wide spiral off the ground). Static and spinning combos only.
- Cannot intentionally walk or run the Lyra to swing
- Floor mats are required
- Maximum length of performance song is 2:30 minutes for children & youth competitors and 3:00 minutes for adults.